So I got MAME compiled. The performance took a HUGE nosedive. Whereas before SF2 was playing flawlessly, it now looks like a slideshow. I’m going to work on it some more. Sorry for the huge delay in these Debs. I’m getting much closer!
I found some 18mm buttons for my DeskCade project. I’m really excited with how that project is going. Can’t wait for the buttons to arrive.
Time to let a compile run overnight again!
It probably is because you removed the “-O2” compiler option, which is the optimize flag. Building an un-optimized build will definitely result in huge performance loss..
Yep. But I wasn’t expecting such a HUGE performance decrease. Anyways, I’m making a new post. I fixed the issue, and have optimized builds as Debs ready to go.