It’s the last day of 2016. What. a. year.
- Finding out I’m going to be a Dad in 2017. We just found out it’s going to be a BOY!!!! I’m so excited, and terrified, and excited.
- K and I just got back from New York City. We wanted to do one last big adventure before our next big adventure is born 🙂
- We’ve been working on the PiPlay Advance handheld. We think he have it down now.
- Maker Faire Orlando was amazing!
- I ran for Florida House of Representatives, and while I didn’t win, I received 31% of the vote!!!
- I was able to hire a very talented student in our department as a full timer after he graduated!
- I spoke at InstructureCon in Colorado, did a CanvasLive webinar for a bunch of schools, and spoke at the Online Learning Consortium conference here in Orlando.
I haven’t updated as much, and every Friday I look at the clock and miss the post. So I’m hoping to do better at that again.
Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful 2017!
Leave a Reply