Beta2 is now up!
You guys rock! I know about the slowness.
Working on a Beta2 right now!
Sorry for the late post, I have been waiting on the new image to upload to my web host.
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the Raspberry Pi’s launch. I’m really proud of the community and environment that has sprung up surrounding this wonderful device.
I am very happy to be releasing a beta for PiMAME 0.6.
- Support for the XArcade Tankstick.
- New menu at start to choose options before launching emulation.
- PIP (the Pi IP service) is available to install (but off by default).
- New admin options in the web frontend to Reboot and Shutdown your Pi.
- Smaller image should now install on most 2GB cards (with some room to spare).
I realize this isn’t a monumental release, but it’s a leap forward on the foundation. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of improvements I want to include. As I make these improvements, I’m going to release more and more. You all have been awesome at pointing me in the direction you wish PiMAME to go. Thank you! I’m eager to hear your feedback on this version.
Pingback: Friday Post: PiMAME 0.6 Beta | Raspberry World
Thx for your work shea
PIMAME 0.6 beta is slow slow slow
With 0.6 my gamepad no longer works when playing a game, but it still works when navigating advmenu
With 0.5 I don’t have this problem.
Trying to change the password for the pi user gave me an error when using raspi-config