If you’ve powered on your PiPlay today, you will notice an update is available!
- modified romlist layout to include area for game descriptions
- added 2 player controller config support
- added “button combo” support for PiPlay Menu actions
- optimization, screen updates only happen on controlled events
- removed horizontal romlist option in theme support
- Wifi Config built in
The new disk image has been updated to the latest version of Raspbian which included Minecraft and the new Epiphany web browser. Its a really great browser!
I got in a PCDuino3 to try and port PiPlay to it. So far the hardware seems impressive, but the lack of community and documentation is depressing. I need to keep plugging at it, because I think there is huge potential for a dual core chip with arduino headers. I’ll keep you all posted.
Have a good weekend all!