I am VERY excited to post about this. I have been working on this book for the better part of a year, it has truly been a blood sweat and tears kinda project. I felt burnt out at times, frustrated, ecstatic, relieved, rewarded, and angry all during the writing of this book. But it’s done and I couldn’t be happier.
I am pleased to announce that my book, Raspberry Pi Gaming Second Edition has been published and is now available to order from Amazon.
Whereas the last book was mostly a cookbook style in writing, this book teaches how to:
- Program games utilizing the Scratch language
- Install multiple operating systems
- Set up your Raspberry Pi computer
- Install and configure game system emulators
- Control your Minecraft world with the Python programming language
- Explore different kinds of joysticks, controllers, game pads, and other input devices
- Install applications in Linux
Thanks again to everyone who has helped me, supported me, and given me the opportunity to make this a reality. You all rock. Thank you readers and PiPlay community members 🙂