I’m happy to announce PiMAME 0.6 Beta 4! You will need a 4GB SD Card for this release. The updates and new items required a bump in space.
This release includes:
- Neo Geo support with the GNGeo emulator!!! (Full Speed and Audio)
- Neo Geo roms and bios are stored in the same Roms folder.
- Raspbian upgraded and updated.
- GNGeo does not work with the XArcade Tankstick at the moment. You must use a keyboard.
- GNGeo small screen size. Will not do scaling through composite. Will scale up through HDMI.
- I have been informed of the slowness with AdvMENU. I have confirmed the issue and will be working on that.
Pingback: Friday Post: PiMAME 0.6 Beta 4 | Raspberry World
Let’s Try! 😀
Since the Neogeo is in this release is it safe to assume that you could put any other emulators and the Advmame will pick it up? In the past I have taken your distro and added the AdvMESS and compile it into the distro. Do I no longer need to do this?