Happy New Year!!! 2014 was an amazing year for me:
- Got contracted to write a second book (almost done)
- Ran a successful Kickstarter
- Had YTD 64,000 downloads of PiPlay
- Spoke at PyCon, Computers in Libraries, and EDUCAUSE conferences
- Participated in Orlando Maker Faire
- Was able to hire the very talented Elizabeth Williams to be part of my team at work
- Developed software that is helping 60,000 students
- Added a very cute and very annoying kitten to our family
- Learned a few new technologies that I had been putting off
- Watched my wife get a great new job
- Watching my friends start families
- Made some new friends
Not to say everything has been great, but the good has totally outweighed the bad. I have to thank all of my readers as well. I couldn’t have done without you all. Thank you!
So I’ve been hit by the Amiibo bug. I started cutting out these stands for my collection.
The next version of PiPlay is really coming along.
You can see our game listing screen now shows a lot more info. We are also moving a lot of our configs into SQLite DB files for faster retrieval. This is going to be an awesome release!
Happy 2015 everyone!