What a week. Maker Faire was amazing but exhausting! So many kids playing Street Fighter 2, and so many adults loving the nostalgia. It was a great time. Tons of 3D printers, awesome products, and great people all around. I hope you enjoy the gallery!
I also received my Kano computing kit today. I haven’t had the chance to boot it up, but I have made a short unboxing video. The packaging is spectacular, and the custom keyboard is great to hold and use (tested it on my desktop).
The next release of PiPlay is coming together, I hope to release it this weekend.
Small list of changes:
- modified romlist layout to include area for game descriptions
- added 2 player controller config support
- added “button combo” support for PiPlay Menu actions
- optimization, screen updates only happen on controlled events
- removed horizontal romlist option in theme support
- Loading time speed up
- Wifi Configuration Tool
Have a great weekend all!